Şişecam Solar Control Low-E Glass is manufactured by depositing multi-layered metal/metal oxides on float glass through "magnetically enhanced vacuum sputtering" technology.
(Only available in Turkish market)
W / m2K
|Shading Coefficient||Dry Air||Argon|
|4 mm Şişecam Clear Float Glass + 16 mm (cavity) + 4 mm Şişecam Low-E Glass||80||14||75||0.86||2,7||2,6|
|4 mm Şişecam Solar Control Low-E Glass + 16 mm (cavity) + 4 mm Şişecam Clear Float Glass||71||10||44||0,5||1,3||1,1|
(*) In order to avoid thermal breakage risk, the middle pane must be tempered or instead low iron glass can be used.
“Daylight” and “Solar Energy” properties are calculated with “TNO Science and Industry - WIS 3.01” program using spectral measurements in compliance with EN 410.
“U-value” is calculated with “TNO Science and Industry - WIS 3.01” program according to EN 673. The emissivity measurements used for calculations are in compliance with EN 673 (Annex A) and EN 12898.
Thermal stresses or building codes may require the use of heat-treated glass. This document is not an evaluation of the risk of glass breakage from thermal stresses. Please contact Şişecam Flat Glass to ensure the correct form of glass to be supplied for the structure.
Specifications, technical and other data are based on information available at the time of preparation of this document and are subject to change without notice.
Trakya Cam Sanayii A.Ş. cannot be held responsible for any deviation between the data introduced and the conditions on site. This document is only informative, in no way it implies an acceptance of the order by Trakya Cam Sanayii A.Ş.
- Daylight Transmittance (%): The ratio of the visible spectrum (light) that is transmitted through glass.
- Daylight Reflectance (outdoor) (%): The ratio of the visible spectrum (light) that is reflected outside by glass.
- Solar Factor: The percentage of total solar radiant heat energy entering the room thorough the glass. The lower solar factor means better solar control.
- Shading Coefficient: The ratio of solar factor of a particular glass type to the solar factor of 3 mm clear float glass, set in identical conditions. The lower shading coefficient means better solar control.
- U value (W/m2K): A measure of the rate of heat loss of a building component. The lower U value means better heat control and more comfort in winter.
Şişecam Solar Control Low-E Glass is manufactured in accordance with EN 1096 Glass in Building - Coated Glass.